KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER GERMANY M/F
- Permanent contract
METAROM France is a growing industrial SME which creates, manufactures and distributes flavor solutions and caramels. Located in Boves near Amiens, with 150 employees working on the site, METAROM France markets its products in some 60 countries. METAROM France is METAROM GROUP’s French subsidiary, serving clients in the EMEA area.
At Metarom, we have always been about taste, and since the company’s creation in 1953, we have been cultivating the taste for adventure, boldness… And we are passionate about our clients!
As a flavor creator, our primary goal is to offer our clients the most creative products, designed according to their requirements.
METAROM France meets the challenge of designing flavor solutions adapted to each and every request. Our flavorists are inspired by Nature and by eating trends to develop taste solutions in line with the expectations of clients and their respective markets.
We also cultivate a passion for caramel: today we continue to promote this authentic flavor, which is always very much appreciated by consumers. Our expertise, which we have gained over time, is based on a deep understanding of ingredients and a full mastery of caramelization.
As passionate workers, we place all our energy towards developing innovative products. Our dedicated team uses its skills and creativity on a daily basis to offer functional and increasingly indulgent solutions.
METAROM France is a member of the BPI Excellence network.
Reporting to the Sales Manager for Europe, your main mission will be to manage and follow a portfolio of key accounts in Germany and to commercially develop strategic accounts on a part of the german territory, on the food industry market and more particularly the sale of aromatic solutions and caramels.
Your main missions will consist of :
- Define the priority growth segments in your geographical area and identify strategic targets for rapid marketing.
- Contribute to the development of the offer in terms of sales and marketing.
- Follow the evolution of the main players, constantly looking for new business opportunities through intensive prospecting and personalized support for each client.
- Sell our technical know-how, our ability to innovate, our capacity to find solutions that bring a real added value.
- Negotiate and finalize commercial contracts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation of commercial agreements.
- Ensure the achievement of its turnover in compliance with the commercial and budgetary objectives defined with its management.
- Act as a pivot in our organization to understand the customer’s business, their needs and formalize them in R&D.
- Ensure the coordination of the projects ensuring the interface between the customers and all our internal teams (R&D, Purchasing, Quality, Production, Marketing…).
- Develop the company’s reputation through loyalty and prospecting actions, via trade shows, prescriber networks, calls for tender, and generally speaking all types of contracts.
To succeed, you will benefit from
- Home office based in Germany
- German contract
- Direct dedicated internal support
- Several proven and efficient tools and product ranges dedicated to this geographical sector
- IT resources to help you: Microsoft Teams, Salesforce
You have an engineering degree in agriculture or a business degree with experience in the food ingredients industry. You have experience in consulting and sales in BtoB, primarily in the food industry.
You have an affinity with products, industrial manufacturing processes and the marketing of value-added solutions.
You have a thorough knowledge of the German market as well as a good capacity to analyze the markets and determine the targets.
Position to be filled on a permanent basis, summer 2023
German and English fluent, French knowledge
By applying for this position, you agree to the processing of your personal data by Metarom France. We guarantee that your personal data will only be used for the purpose of studying your application. This data will be automatically deleted after two years. If you wish to modify or delete your personal data, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org