Last updated: July 12, 2021
ARTICLE 1: Object
These “terms and conditions” are designed to establish a legal framework for the provision of services on the www.metarom.eu website and their use by the “User”. The terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between the website and the User. By accessing the website, the User agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
ARTICLE 2: Legal notices
www.metarom.eu is published and hosted by Société Metarom France SAS, a company with a share capital of €4,947,990 and with headquarters located 3 avenue de l’étoile du Sud – pôle Jules Verne – 80440 BOVES – France. The Publishing Director is Mr. Jean-Loïc METAYER Tel: +33 322 388 600 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – SIRET – METAROM France 315 384 552 00081
ARTICLE 3: Definitions
This clause provides definitions of the essential terms used in the agreement: User: the term is used to define any person using the website as well as any of the website’s services. User content: these are the data transmitted by the User within the website.
ARTICLE 4: access to services
The website provides the User with free access to the following services:
[company presentation]; [informative articles on our skills, how we work and our markets]; [job offers]; [building a project]; [subscribing to our Market Newsletters].
Any User with an Internet connection can access the website anywhere, free of charge. All costs to access the service (computer hardware, software, Internet connection and so on) shall be supported by the User. The website shall use all the means necessary to ensure quality access to its services. This is an obligation of means, therefore the website is not compelled to achieve this result. Metarom France shall not be liable for any event caused by force majeure resulting in a network or server malfunction. Access to website services may be interrupted, suspended or modified at any time without prior notice for maintenance or any other reason. The User shall not be entitled to any compensation should the service be interrupted, suspended or modified.
ARTICLE 5: Intellectual property
The website content, including all brands, logos and signals, are protected by the Intellectual Property code and by copyright in particular. The User shall not duplicate, publish or copy any content without the website’s prior consent. The User shall only use the contents of the website in a strictly private environment. It is strictly prohibited to use any content for commercial purposes. The User shall be liable for any content he or she publishes. The User shall refrain from publishing any content which may be prejudicial to the interests of any third parties. The User shall be liable for any legal action from a third party against the website for such prejudice. The User’s content may be deleted or modified by the website at any time and for any reason. The user shall not receive any justification or notification prior to their content being deleted or modified.
ARTICLE 6: Personal data
The Website may collect the following personal data:
- Connection to the website: when you connect to the website, the data collected include connection, navigation and localization data.
- “Contact” form: we collect the following mandatory data: name, first name, company, position, email address, country, phone number and the content of your message
- “Request our tool” form: available on several pages in the “flavoring solutions” menu: we collect the following mandatory data: name, first name, company, segment, email address
- “Request a brochure” form: we collect the following mandatory data: name, first name, company, segment, email address
- “Project / Make a request” form: we collect the following mandatory data: name, first name, company, email address, phone number and the technical data describing the project
- “Spontaneous application” form: we collect the following mandatory data: name, first name, email address, phone number and the content of your message, as well as two optional attachments: Resume, Cover letter
- “Reply to a job offer” form: we collect the following mandatory data: name, first name, position, country, email address, phone number
- “Market newsletter” form: your email address is collected
- Cookies: When using the Website, Cookies are used to collect information (notably, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for navigating, the type of connection, the type of Internet navigator and its version, the operating system and other technical identifiers, and the URL of connections, including the date and time, as well as the contents accessed). You may deactivate Cookies by changing your navigator settings. Your personal data are mainly used for the following purposes: fighting fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware; managing customer relationship.ARTICLE 7 : Responsabilité et force majeure
ARTICLE 7: Liability and force majeure
The information published on the website is reputed to come from reliable sources. However, the website cannot guarantee source reliability. Information published on the website is purely informative. The User is therefore solely responsible for the use of the information and contents published on the website.
The website cannot guarantee full security and confidentiality for the data transmitted. However, the website shall use all the means necessary to ensure maximum security and confidentiality for these data. The website shall not be liable in case of force majeure or in the event of the unpredictable and insurmountable act of a third party.
ARTICLE 8: Hyperlinks
The User shall not hold the website liable for contents and resources relating to hyperlinks.
ARTICLE 9: Agreement evolution
The website reserves the right to modify the clauses in this agreement at any time.
ARTICLE 10: Duration
The duration of this agreement is indefinite. The agreement comes into effect as soon as the service is used by the User.
ARTICLE 11: Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This agreement is subject to French law. If a dispute between parties does not result in amicable resolution, the courts of Amiens shall have sole jurisdiction.